“Live Event: How to Grow Your Acupuncture Business With Innovative (And Automated) Practice Marketing”
“How to Grow Your Acupuncture Business With Innovative (And Automated) Practice Marketing: Live Event”
BOOK THESE DATES NOW
12TH-14TH OCTOBER 2018
Join Catherine Jenkins and Andrew Hoge of Acupuncture Leaders at this exciting new 3-Day Training Program at Mantra on View, Boulevard Room
22 View Avenue Surfers Paradise
If you have a goal to grow your acupuncture business, this event is for you. Maybe your business is going well, but you’d really like to take it to the next level – without increasing your hours? Would you like your message to appear next to Peter Deadman’s? Or maybe the business is struggling a bit, and you’d like to learn some new, easy-to-implement marketing strategies to get more of the right type of clients.
This high quality, accredited training gives you
12 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) points
including 4 Professional Issues CPE Points.
Over three jam-packed days we’ll show you how our system can streamline and vastly multiply the effectiveness of marketing your practice.
You will learn a system to:
- Establish yourself as an expert in your region or area of interest, so clients choose you over your competition
- Identify your ideal client and direct your marketing to them, making your marketing really cost-effective
- Implement a marketing system that runs itself (getting bookings while you sleep!)
- Take your business to great financial success, without you having to spend hours trying to figure out what’s going to work.
No, it’s not about spammy advertising. And it’s not about laborious efforts over endless networking breakfasts (yes, we hate those too!).
It’s a real system, with real techniques, to acquire real clients.
And the best bit? We focus on attracting the “right” clients, so you get the highest return for the least effort and do the treatments you enjoy most.
This system is based on what we’ve applied in our own practice, to go from stressed out and struggling to successful and happy!
What’s The Event Going To Cover?
Over three days, we walk you through the process to design, develop and deliver effective acupuncture practice marketing.
Here’s the agenda:
Day One – Plan Your Marketing
- The seven reasons why marketing is essential to Acupuncture business success
- Four ways to reach more clients with little or no advertising spend
- How to establish yourself as an expert and how to convert that authority into cash
- Our proven roadmap to multiply your profits in as little as 3 months
Day Two – Build a Successful Practice
- Watch as we show you behind the scenes of a successful Acupuncture marketing and retention campaign
- Our unique system to identify your target customers, and how to reach them in a way that really makes them sit up and take notice
- Using clever (but simple) technology to automate your client retention strategy, to keep customers coming back to you again and again
- 7 of the most common traps business owners encounter when marketing an Acupuncture business, and how to overcome them
Day Three – Turbocharge your Practice
- Our 5 part “do it now” strategy to increase profits in the next week (this can add thousands of dollars to your bottom line in the next 30 days)
- How to build a web-presence that delivers you customers
- How to remarket to your clients so you stay front-of-mind – and they stay with you forever
- 7 things your website must have, to get you a steady flow of leads for your business
- 8 automated ways to follow up the leads your website generates, to make sales
- Taking the expert model to the next level – creating the practice beyond your dreams
- What’s next for you: How to implement what you’ve learned over the 3 days so you can make a real change in your life and your lifestyle.
So who are Catherine Jenkins and Andrew Hoge of Acupuncture Leaders, and why should you listen to us?
Over the last 20 years we’ve consulted to some Australia’s largest organisations to help them achieve success.
For the past seven years we have refined what we have learned to create success in our own acupuncture business.
Our acupuncture business gives us the income and lifestyle we want, because:
- We have a powerful system to find and retain our ideal clients
- We have an automated system that means we are seen as the authority in our market
- It’s a really simple, automated system that generates a great return for relatively little effort.
Our focus is on helping acupuncturists create thriving businesses that support their financial needs (and aspirations). We also help successful businesses to achieve growth beyond their dreams.
- At Acupuncture Leaders, we want you, like us, to become leading acupuncturists in your geographical location and / or in your acupuncture speciality.
- Before becoming an Acupuncturist ( small business owner like most of you), I (Andrew) was a highly regarded Business Consultant with Deloittes and Ernest & Young. As you can imagine, I got to work with lots of small businesses, seeing first hand what worked and what didn’t. I applied the systems I learned as a consultant to my own Acupuncture business. As a result, we treat clients just 3 days per week and achieve our financial goals.
- And before becoming an Acupuncturist, I (Catherine), was an expert in developing and designing effective business processes for Australia’s largest companies, including Rio Tinto, Ergon Energy and Energex. My main focus is on making things simple and automated, to free up your time and make the business more enjoyable.
Who is the training suitable for?
You’ll get lots from this event if you fit into any of these categories:
- You’d be happy with a business that brought in at least $100K a year profit, and gave you the freedom and cash flow to travel, spend time with your family, take holidays whenever you want, and have more control over your life
- You’re tired of the constant hustle needed to get new clients. You want to spend more time with clients and less time chasing new ones
- You like the idea of a being a specialist in your field and gaining in-depth skills in an area by working exclusively with one group or type of client
- You’re after a way to do business that leaves you free to travel, pursue study and enjoy time off knowing there will be a clinic full of bookings when you return
- You want to start an acupuncture business but you don’t have the time or money to grow it the old way
- You want to take your business to the next level and build a business that you can step out of that will continue to operate when you are not there.
When and Where is it?
The event runs for three days, on 12-14 October 2018. Timing is 9:00am to about 6:00pm each day (depending on how many questions you ask!). There is a networking event on the Saturday evening where you get a chance to talk to us and other attendees one-on-one.
Because we take you through a step-by-step process over those three days it’s important that you attend every session. You don’t want to miss one piece of the puzzle!
What’s different about our training?
Lots! Here are the main things we do differently from other events you may have attended:
- The 3 days cover a step-by-step process to plan your marketing system. Each session follows logically from the one before. It’s not a set of random, 90-minute sales pitches.
- Our teaching is based on our real-world experience of marketing acupuncture businesses for us and our clients. It’s not some vague theory. We include lots of examples of what’s worked and not worked, for you to learn from.
- It’s not a “sales-fest”. We make one main offer, and that’s to have a 1 hour conversation with us after the event. There’s no high-pressure sales tactics. If you’re going to work with us then it needs to be the right decision for both of us.
- We won’t tease you with a little bit of information and then ask you to buy something to get the real stuff. We give you practical, easy-to-implement strategies that you can take home and apply straight away. And the education provided counts for 12 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) points!
- The workshop will be interesting and fun. The 3 days will fly by as the secrets to marketing your acupuncture business unfold.
When you book, please double check the spelling of your name, as this is what will appear on your name tag and CPE certificate.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Catherine Jenkins and Andrew Hoge